Skip navigation
Banner: Programming or technical problem? Click to Ask the Experts.

GP 360 Codeplug (Help or Advice)

Password Protected

Looking for any help or advice. I have been handed a GP360 which requires cloning.  On reading the codeplug i have found out it is password protected, however no one seems to know the password.

Is there a way i can clone the radio or is there a way i can disable the password to allow me to clone the radio.

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

Last edit: by Eck0011SW

Back to the top

Hi.
If codeplug has a password it is not possible to read and clone. Only an authorized motorola service center have software for editing codeplug and changing such parameters as serial number, type of radio or removing a password from a file.
Back to the top

Not necessarily sometime you can write back to the radio .some codeplug has both read and write password protected .so it might be a no show.i have tried it with motorola pr 3150 .it only worked becaused it was only on read codeplug .not the write .so i used a blank codeplug with same  serial # and everything the same it worked .you can try used a blank codeplug and se if it worked. keep me posted

Hobby and love to  the job done
Back to the top

Manage to resolve the issue and get into the codeplug using the download tool from the site.  

Back to the top

Very good .to know you are ok know.

Hobby and love to  the job done
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.