Skip navigation
Banner

HT1250 Read Error

Image has a block with absBlkID 36, but the latout does not have this block

I have several versions of the CPS for these radios and can successfully connect to and read another radio, but I have one that Comes up with an error. Will not connect Com port unless I use the R01.00.02 version and with that version I get an error message "Image has a block with absBlkID 36, but the layout does not have this block" I'm not sure what to do with this radio? Any thoughts? Has anyone else encountered this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Back to the top

I'm no expert but have a couple of ideas to check. Check your comports status, open a command prompt and type “netstat -an” without the quotes! If you see a yellow triangle on the port you want to use you have a problem. Double check you are connected to the correct port. Next double check you RIB or is it a RIBless system. Is your radio and RIB on? Not sure if this helps but sometimes the simple answer works. I tried to look up that code you were getting and could not find it.
Back to the top

that error what you are getting you need a later version software .tell what version of software you are using

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Elecctronic & consultant
Back to the top

That's correct you need a highest CPS R06.12.02 that's the latest from what I know. Hope this helps
Back to the top

Tried several versions including the latest to no avail. I did end up getting it programmed but I had to have someone else flash the firmware to get it to connect. Still not sure what the issue was, but at least it works! Thanks for the ideas!
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.