Skip navigation
Banner: If you have checked the All Downloads List and the Back Catalogue and still cant find what you want, put in a request in the Wanted Forum.

ht1250 vhf

downloaded CPS R06.12.09

The down load seems to be fine but when connecting  to ribless cabel for software it doesnt find it through program.
it says couldnt open port check whether device/rib is connected are powered on or not and to device  to rib and rib to pc
connection is ok i am running w 7 64 bit any help is greatly appreciated thank you.
Back to the top

I used the same cable ribless and it worked perfectly same software.read and and write ok try uninstall and reinstall the software then plug the cable on open the program and see if it worked if you have another computer you could try that too keep me posted.

Hobby and love to  the job done
Back to the top

ok will try that thank you for your help
Back to the top

Welcome .

Back to the top

Ok tried on w 10 and w 7 nothing worked seems to work on XP and now it wants eid # which i have no clue where to find that  i appreciate all help i can get with this item or down load this seems to be great site and a lot of computer savoy people as for me not much any ways think you again for sending advice
Back to the top

This eid has to to do with 25 khz so that where   motorola comes in .you should used v 6.12.05 wide band .i know you said it does not matter but this would work fine for you.

Last edit: by tech

Back to the top

ok will that work on w 7 or 10 and thank you for helping me
Back to the top

yes it will but i send a ticket so it can be validated

Back to the top

No it didn't work i don't what else to try it keeps saying this in  a box "couldn't open port check whether device/rib is connected are powered on or not and to device  to rib and rib to PC"

connection is ok i am running w 7 64 bit any help is greatly appreciated thank you.
Back to the top

What you have serial or usb or rib.if it is useb make sure you drivers are ok.serial no worries plug and play,the only difference is i used windows 2000\xp\vista .wwhit the other version i mention.have you ever used that computer to program any radio before.

Back to the top

yes w xp and using wireless rib with usb model is
FTDI USB Programming Cable. thank you.for getting back with me
Back to the top

I am not getting what you are say .is it usb or serial.ftdi you have any problem with drivers because it load drivers it self  .i cant see what you you are doing wrong .have you ever program any radio at all with computer before

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.