Skip navigation
Banner: If you have checked the All Downloads List and the Back Catalogue and still cant find what you want, put in a request in the Wanted Forum.

KPG-159DN

Model name and market code error

I am trying to read the data from my TK-3402U16P, when I get everything connected it gives me the error " ensure that model number and market code are correctly entered" I have everything correct and still get the error, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Back to the top

could be a issue of the hex.file … any history on the radio ? New Used .. it would help … I've worked with Kenwood back in 2000 to 2004 during the days of those models…

sounds like a hex.file that needs to be flashed.
Back to the top

midnightloven86 said

I am trying to read the data from my TK-3402U16P, when I get everything connected it gives me the error " ensure that model number and market code are correctly entered" I have everything correct and still get the error, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

You need to install the software with an Engineer serial to enable the ProTalk models. The regular Dealer serial only enables the LMR models. Uninstall the software and reinstall with the Engineer serial below:

159K45000000AUYE
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.