Skip navigation
Banner

Motorola DP4600 Programming advice

Hi I am currently running the Motorola MotoTrbo DP4600. At present these are trunked  on 14 channels only and I want to keep the trunking but rename the naming conventions of them and also add the 80 citizens bands to them. Is this possible to do through different zones? And is the DP4600 capable of scanning frequencies to be used as a scanner?

I do not know what software versions to use or regions either as I am completely new to this but I am operating in Australia so whatever region that is?

My handheld specs are:
Firm Version: R02.30.01

CP Version: 06.00.14
Software last updated: 2014.06.06
Back to the top

i cant really answer your question re trunking,  but i can tell you that all DP and DM models use EMEA region software, may be search for Mototrbo Emea Version 14 is a good starting point , adding CB is pretty straight forward   by adding another Zone
Back to the top

looks like there is a version here;
View topic: Motorola MOTOTRBO EMEA CPS (v14.0 Build 717) Standalone Programming Software - HamFiles

Although it says I do not have access to it….??
Back to the top

I also dont have access to the Download Link provided, You may have to ask a moderator as to why it states that or place a listing in the Wanted section  if you have the Points available to download it
Best of luck
Back to the top

Please read you must be vip member to  access and down load that program# How can I become a VIP? - HamFiles

:thumbs:

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

Thanks For the Clarification Tech ,  i assumed that may be the case on certain Downloads but not all

Cheers for the Info
Back to the top

You are welcome.:thumbs:

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.