Skip navigation
Banner

Motorola XPR 3500

programming software

Hi all, I am looking to program my Motorola XPR 3500 and not sure what software to download I have looked in the motorola files but when I try to view them It I get a message that I am not able to view them? I am a member. Thanks and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to the top

What you neeed is MotoTurbo CPS 16.0 (Most recent Version). However, I am also getting a message that I don't have access to the Motorola Files Area.
Back to the top

Thanks for the info...I am looking for the North American version. I am wondering if I need more points to have access to the download.
Back to the top

The CPS version you require depends on the firmware version in your radio. This can be checked via the Utilities->Radio Info->Versions sub menu accessed via the front panel. You may not need Ver.16, an older version of CPS will work fine for earlier firmware releases. You will need the NA CPS for an XPR. If your version of firmware is a number format R02.XX.XX and not R02.XX.XXXX older versions of the cps will be fine to use starting support for Mototrbo_2 platform radios.
Back to the top

Thank You for the information greatly appreciated. I can not access the Motorola files on here for some reason. I have spent hours searching for The CPS software on the internet and can not find the NA version.
Back to the top

You'll need the MOTOTRBO CPS 2.0 with the all region file. You can also request this specific software through Ham Files
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.