Skip navigation
Banner: If you have checked the All Downloads List and the Back Catalogue and still cant find what you want, put in a request in the Wanted Forum.

mts2000 and mcs 2000

Hello all,

I am looking for a bit of help today. I have an MTS2000 on the way and an MCS2000 on hand. I also have two HT1000 on hand. They are all 450-512mhz band. I have one MTS2000 that is programmed how i want but bought it that way. I want to make them all work together. I wish to make them all programmed the same. I have the cps for the MTS series as well as the HT1000's. However i have no idea how to use it. I have been tinkering with them but so far to no success. I don't have the programming cable for the MCS yet but it is on its way. Is there anyone here who would be willing to help me figure this out? I would greatly appreciate it. I also have an ICOM IC2100 i would be willing to trade or sell as it is not in the band i need.
Back to the top

hi and what about this:
before i try to explain what to do, wait until you got all you need, mail me and if you want, i show you via teamviewer, what to do, live on your pc.
what ever, as last idea, read the radios, send me the files and i send you back after change.
greeets
Back to the top

be careful before letting someone have access to your computer with remote desktop software like teamviewer  !
check
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TeamViewer (TeamViewer - Wikipedia)

location USA
Back to the top

oups!
hmm, i did just choose the easyest way learning by doing and of course, youīre right. the world is bad…
but somedays itīs fine and shiny. may be, because the install-options are read carefully and every click has to be allowed by the potential poor victim  :devil:  :party:
ok, serious.
if the to be helped has an other usefull idea, weīll see what to do.
…but in last case, itīs on everyone self, to open the eyes while crossing the road…
 ;)
Back to the top

Hey guys. Thank you for the heads up. I have been around the net enough and long enough to know better than to let someone I don't know in to my pc. I do thank you for the warning though as I know many people do not get the risks involved with doing that. Pete I am all for your help Just not letting you into my pc. Sorry. I should have all the equipment by the weekend. So if anyone can help I would really be appreciate it!!!!!
Back to the top

thatīs noooo prob and iīm not sad about.
as i wrote, there is an option 2, but i think with wookie you will manage it on your own.
good luck
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.