Skip navigation
Banner: Read the FAQs on Emails, Points, Uploading and more ...

Barrett 4050 programming software

Hi all does anyone have or know were I can get a copy of the programming software for the Barrett 4050 pls

Need Barrett 4050 programming software please
Back to the top

I  did some check sometime ago and did not locate that software.until you post this i am not see any software or found any but you could try barrett communications.may be they could give you some info on how to obtain a copy of the software .but i must tell you i see the programming cable.

Last edit: by tech

Hobby and love to  the job done
Back to the top

tech said

I  did some check sometime ago and did not locate that sofoware.until you post this i am not see ainy software or found any but you could try barrett communications.may be they could give you some info on how to obtain a copy of the software .but i must tell you i see the programming cable.

Thanks I know it's going to be hard to find and Barrett will not sell it unless your an authorised agent. Programming cable not required as its done via a usd stick once you have created to log file 

Thanks 

This is the new 4050 SDR not the 2050 radio 
Back to the top

Ok then i saw a cable but i guess you know alittle more than i do ,if i come across the software .you will be the first to know

Last edit: by tech

Hobby and love to  the job done
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.