Skip navigation
Banner

CE-138 V2 Programming Software for Standard Horizon HX380

CE-138 V2 Programming Software for HX380 Batch 45 Handheld

I'm looking for a copy of the CE-138 V2 programming software for a Standard Horizon HX380 handheld VHF radio.  The radio is part of batch 45 as indicated in the serial number.  This radio includes marine VHF frequencies and 40 programmable LMR frequencies.  I've been warned that using the CE-138 V1 software for the HX400 could "brick" the HX380.  Where can I get a copy of V2?  Thanks for any assistance.
Back to the top

Hi,
I went through this process a while ago. I also have a HX380 with the same batch number. My complete serial number is 6C452102 so that should be a batch 45. I have CE138 V2 and it works fine. Let me figure out how to upload it and I will.
Back to the top

I also reached out to Standard Horizon and a Yeasu representative reached out to me indicating that the programming software for the HX380 was YCE-13 V1.  This might also be a viable alternative for owners of the HX380.  My radio vendor provided a zip file with the YCE-13 software, but I have not yet attempted to use it.  I'll upload the zip file once I learn how on this forum.
Back to the top

YCE-13 V1 is for batch numbers 55 and above. HX380's with batch numbers 54 and below use CE138 V2 which I have already downloaded to this website under "Radio Programming" - "Standard Horizon. It is currently awaiting verification.
Back to the top

KLINEMW,

Just in case you still need it, I just uploaded CE138 V2. and created a validation ticket for you. I could use the YCE-13 if you know a way I could get it.

Thanks!
Back to the top

HI KLINEMW,

I would be most grateful if you could upload YCE-13 software, thank you.
Back to the top

Hi All,
Do you think this version will work to program a batch 44 HX-380? Thanks, Spyboy
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.