Skip navigation

Cleartone CM-9000

Manual,Programme Software.

Just acquired my second CM-9000, Originally my first CM was setup by a friend of a friend, Is their someone out there who can point me in the direction of getting the software and the service manual. FYI, I'm actually told that this software is widely avaliable,(been lead up the garden path). If anyone would be so nice to let me know.
Back to the top

Good evening, i have the software in 3/2017 and i can send it to you wenn you want. Sorry for my bad english, happy christmans, best regards, benjamin
Back to the top

do you know how to upload the software

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO  specializing in PROGRAMING INSTALLATION SOFWARE INSTALLATION AND CONVERTNG AND BULDING.AND Repeater INSTALLATION.and repair
Back to the top

sorry i do not know. i can give you the software in march 2017 when you want, regards, benjamin
Back to the top

what do you mean i must wait on that date or that is the time it will come out is that what you are saying.let me know

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO  specializing in PROGRAMING INSTALLATION SOFWARE INSTALLATION AND CONVERTNG AND BULDING.AND Repeater INSTALLATION.and repair
Back to the top

dm7zq said

Good evening, i have the software in 3/2017 and i can send it to you wenn you want. Sorry for my bad english, happy christmans, best regards, benjamin

Thank you very much, I actually manage to obtain this software from a diffrent source.

Kind Regards
Back to the top

this how you upload click the link # Uploading - HamFiles

Back to the top

Hi Paul.  Can you share where you got the Cm9000 CPS?

Regards
Adrian
Back to the top

G7IWV said

Hi Paul.  Can you share where you got the Cm9000 CPS?

Regards
Adrian

Hi, I can send you it if you wish.
Back to the top

Ok great.  Is it small enough to email to me at adriangodley@hotmail.com?
Back to the top

G7IWV said

G7IWV said

Did You Receive the software.
Back to the top

Hi Paul,

Any chance I could get a copy of the CM9000 software?

Many thanks

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.