Skip navigation
Banner: If you have checked the All Downloads List and the Back Catalogue and still cant find what you want, put in a request in the Wanted Forum.

CP200 V 5.07 wanted

Need CP200 5.07 cps or is there some type of entitlement to get 20 25 khz to work on cp200 5.18
Back to the top

What you need and what used to program them is the cps  5.16 .i think it support the spacing that you need but i will check on it 

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

anyone know where i can get a copy of the motorola cp200 two way radio programing software!
Back to the top

Since you are new i will assist you but next time browse through site.here it is - https://hamfiles.co.uk/index.php?page=downloads&type=entry&id=radio-programming%2Fmotorola-programming%2Fmotorola-cp-150-cp-200

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

Hi tech  Thanks a bunch for digging into this.  
If I had known the 5.18 would overwrite my 5.07 I probably wouldnt have done it.  I thought there was a way to keep both without the 'repair' or 'replace'  but havent got to it yet.  5.1 would be great also.  i ended up just doing a system restore and got my 5.07 back but still would like your input.  Thanks so much again, This site rocks and will continue to donate!

Jesse   xprxts1       KG4IVQ  WRCI755
Back to the top

5.16  sorry bout that
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.