Skip navigation
Banner: Read the FAQs on Emails, Points, Uploading and more ...

CS-7100 1.0 install

The original 1.0 programming software for the ic-7100

I am new here so my apologies if anything I am requesting here is out of order or anything like that. I read the rules yet I know being a new guy to this place it's easy to miss something.
Okay now down to the question.  I am seeking out the original 1.0 installation for the ic-7100 programmingsoftware. Icom only has downloads for updates.  I know this software is free to download on other models.  Yet all I am able to find is cd products for this radio. Icom calls the software cs-7100.  I have tried chirp but it is very limited on what it can do. Any suggestions or ideas on this I am open to them.

Thanks in advance!
Back to the top

dont worry all is well. what do you need programming software

Last edit: by tech

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Elecctronic & consultant
Back to the top

Yes.
 Basically, all I have found so far is the file is named. CS-7100.exe.  This is icoms programing software. Maybe they only offer the CD rom version which is strange since the other radio I have (ic-2730) has both but the download is free. If someone had the disk the file would be on there. I have searched for hours on Google. Nothing really since RT systems is alot of people's favorite.
Back to the top

it is here in back cata i will sort it later

Back to the top

I don't know what back cata is. But ok I will be checking back periodically for any updates on this subject.
Back to the top

Will sort it out for you ok

Back to the top

@tech is saying it is in
Back Catalogue
Applications and Manuals Awaiting Validation
https://hamfiles.co.uk/index.php?page=2bvalidated
I also see the RT Systems WCS-7100 there
I also have the Icom CS-7100 ver 1.00
if what is here is not what you need

location USA
Back to the top

What I can do is check and see if the one in the back data log is the one you want or 35 rem can upload and asked nick to validate ok

Back to the top

uploaded and Request for Validation

location USA
Back to the top

Yes. the cs-7100 ver. 1.0 is the one I am seeking. I feel like I am starting to understand this community better now. Thanks for your patience with me.

Last edit: by Grinnin29

Back to the top

take your time you will learn :thumbs:

Back to the top

This post is helping me a lot. I look forward to being more of a help rather than a nagg. Of course that is it sometimes what it takes to get started.  Thanks again I will check back periodically for updates.

I  can see this takes a while. Hopefully it won't be too long. I would be glad to do something to help speed up the process if possible.

Last edit: by Grinnin29

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.