Skip navigation
Banner: Programming or technical problem? Click to Ask the Experts.

HyTek hp 1068

software needed to program radio

Hello,
If anybody has information on these unusual radio's, if they are rebadged from another brand if so what brand and what software is needed to reprogram them, the HyTek hp-1068(2),
I understand not alot of people have heard of them and google turns up with essentially nothing helpful.
Thanks.
Back to the top

Try chirp and see if it support it.i have some info on that radio also the software

Last edit: by tech

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

thank you for the response i had a look at chirp unfortunatly i havent been able to get it to communicate with the radio….iv been scratching my head over it and almost at the point of giving up, any help is greatly appreciated. as the rebadged radios make it darn near impossible to identify, if you have a recommendation that would be apprecaited.
Back to the top

No worries i will look at the software then upoad and asked for validation ok

Back to the top

had a friend over who also had a crack at it he go at it using chirp but couldnt get it to link up
Back to the top

Did get the radio to read .what do you mean by link up

Back to the top

sorry wrong choice of words i meant read or acknowledge. as in wrong radio type.
Back to the top

odd question but i dont suppose there is any software out there that can identify a radio via programming cable, as i suspect the hytek is hytera but i dont know for certain, as the lack of information online about this brand is really annoying, if it is a hytera question would be which model is it compatible with if any.
Back to the top

Has i said before i have some info on it

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.