In need of software
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Donor

stevemcintyre said

In need of software

Hello Steve
KPG99D(E) has been uploaded. LZ2NJG is going to validate it later today, so if you check back later you should be able to download it.
73 - John.

Posted
Rating:
Site director
LZ2NJG is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
This download has now been edited and validated.

Nick

If you find this site helpful, please try to upload something new (radio programming software or manuals/circuit diagrams etc.) and make someone else happy too. Please consider donating and help pay the bills, thank you.

Posted
Rating:
HamFiles Contributor
The soft ware i need is for a icom ic 3031s .

Posted
Rating:
Site director

stevemcintyre said

The soft ware i need is for a icom ic 3031s .

Maybe this will do the job: Icom CS-F3100D CPS Programming Software - HamFiles

Let me know if it does.

Nick

If you find this site helpful, please try to upload something new (radio programming software or manuals/circuit diagrams etc.) and make someone else happy too. Please consider donating and help pay the bills, thank you.

Posted
Rating:
HamFiles Contributor
The software should be csf 3021 .

Posted
Rating:
Site director

stevemcintyre said

OK, my bad

Nick

Posted
Rating:
Site director

stevemcintyre said

Hi stevemcintyre,

I have just validated a new upload from C3PO: Icom CS-F3020 CPS Programming/Cloning Software - HamFiles

You'll note that once again it is C3PO that is trying to help you out with your problem.

If this software works out for you this time, maybe you could send him a POLITE message of thanks for all his efforts.

Thank you.

Nick

Posted
Rating:
HamFiles Contributor
Thank you all for your help , what im going off of is icoms website and it says 3021 for the 3031s , which may be hard to get , i even tried to buy it from quality two way radio and got the wrong download and got took for $50 at the same time . I really do appreciate every one on this site and all the help they provide . Thank you c3po for trying to help I didnt mean to sound ungrateful in any way I am sorry if I did .

Steve

Posted
Rating:
Donor
Ok Steve - Have you tried the CS-F 3020 software? The information I have says it should work with all the 3020 range..
John.

Posted
Rating:
HamFiles Contributor
C3PO is correct this software should function, Icom use different slightly different product numbers in different regions of the world (the radios called a F3032S in the UK).
If you are still stuck let me know, I have a version (V3.4) that covers F3020, F5010 & F5020 ranges, I can upload.

RadEng

Posted
Rating:
HamFiles Contributor
I am attempting to program a ic 3031s and the csf 3020 software does not recognize the radio .  According to Icom it should be csf 3021 . I have tried several times with the 3020 and it wont work for me . Maybe I may need a newer version or something . I am about ready to give up .

Posted
Rating:
Donor
Hello Steve
I uploaded another version (later) of CS-F3020, the file contents being very different to the version I posted earlier. I have also uploaded the calibration software CS-F3020ADJ. These files will appear as and when Nick gets time to validate them - I know he is very busy and stacked up at the moment, so please be patient.
73 - John.

Posted
Rating:
HamFiles Contributor
Thank you and i will try it when i get a chance .

Posted
Rating:
Site director

Posted
Rating:
Site director
stevemcintyre I have just acquired the 3021s manual which suggests that it is covered by the 3020 CPS and Adjust software.

You mention 3021 software for the 3031s in your original post.

According to the manual, the 3020 software will program 3021/22/23T and 21/22/23S models.

In a later post you write that Icom say you require CSF-3021S software specifically.

I can find no mention of specific 3021S software at my various sources.

I'm confused.

Nick
I'll add the manual later today.

Posted
Rating:
Site director
3020 Adjust added
3020T/S manual added.

Nick

Posted
Rating:
Donor
Just in case, Steve, are you using the correct programming interface/lead?

Posted
Rating:
HamFiles Contributor
I also did some checking today with 'someone in the know' who confirms the same as above; 3020 software should work.
UNLESS the radio distributor who last programmed has done one of two things:
  • enabled password protection. In which case it would prompt you for the password (Without the correct password can never be reprogrammed).
  • Or it may be that Data-out is 'disabled' (again a software setting); best way to prove this is: radio fails to CLONE READ, click on CLONE INFO (one of the three clone buttons next to each other Write, Read, Info).  If Data-out has been disabled 'Clone Read' will not work but 'Clone Info' will still function (Shows a single small screen with Clone comment & variant).
If Data-out has been disabled then you need to be BRAVE and prepare a complete new config file then over-write existing one using the Clone-Write button; PLEASE NOTE: this does mean that you have no way back to the current programming config. **ONLY DO THIS IF YOU ARE 100% CERTAIN**
Once re-programmed, so long as Data-out is enable in your config, it will read as normal.

RadEng.

Posted
Rating:
Super Donor
Im looking for the same software for a ICF 3031S.  any help would be great!
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.