Skip navigation
Banner: If you have checked the All Downloads List and the Back Catalogue and still cant find what you want, put in a request in the Wanted Forum.

Icom IC-M323 Software

G'day, I'm after the cloning software to suit the Icom IC-M323 marine VHF radio.  I believe this is the CS-M324 software.

73s Paul
Back to the top

Did you check the site.also this radio is discontinued product

Last edit: by tech

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

Aye, I had a look…  Unfortunately the "back catalogue" is not available.
Back to the top

Ok will check it out for you

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

Ta...
Back to the top

I have just uploaded the Programming and Adjust softwares and the Service Manual.

Suggest you drop a request to the editor for quicker verification.
Back to the top

Proper job... Thank you.
Back to the top

Sorted...
Back to the top

I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the direction of the IC-M323 service manual mentioned here. I had a look in the Icom manuals sections, but could not find it.

Thanks,

Joe
Back to the top

It has been uploaded by me, and is awaiting validation; but there is quite a backlog atm.
Suggest you raise a Site Support Ticket requesting its validation; so it can be seen you are waiting for it.

Items being waited for, get higher preference than those not…

Rgds.
RadEng
Back to the top

Thanks, I got a copy. Now to figure it out....
Back to the top

I'm also trying to find the same service manual and software.  I don't see either listed in manuals or software.  Any chance someone could direct me to the right place?  Thanks for any help.
Back to the top

As said earlier:
It has been uploaded by me, and is awaiting validation; but there is quite a backlog atm.
Suggest you raise a 'Site Support Ticket' requesting its validation; so it can be seen you are waiting for it.

Items being waited for, will get a higher preference than those not…

Rgds.
RadEng
Back to the top

Thanks.  I have one more newbie question.  The programming cable has a 3.5mm stereo jack on it, and marine radio only has 2 four pin harnesses.  The first harness is for the NMEA 0183 connections, the second harness is listed as: "AF OUT LEADS Blue: External Speaker (+) Black: External Speaker (–) Connects to an external speaker. Orange: Data line Gray: Data line  Used only for maintenance purpose" according to install manual.

Does anyone have the correct pinout or schematic to connect the OPC-478UC ?  Manual just lists "supplied cable adapter board."  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back to the top

The 'Adaptor' is just a 3.5mm socket with two fine wire coming out of it (no hidden electronics), a 'Black' (Screen/Earth) and a 'Grey'; I don't have the facilities available to 'ring-out' which pin the Grey connects to, but you only have the choice of two (50/50); one way will work, the other will not…

The two wires from the  adaptor, as the packet says "Connect to the Black and Grey wires on the back of the radio".

Tip: twist & cover the wires with solder, makes them ideal 'pins' to slide into plug at rear (stops the dirty/messy trick of cutting the wires out - Nasty unprofessional way used by Marine agents!!!).

Back to the top

tip= no connection
ring= data
ground

location USA
Back to the top

:thumbs:

Thanks for all the help.  Worked perfectly.  

tip- no connection
ring- to radio thin grey wire
shield- to radio black ground wire, not the thin black wire in harness with grey wire (tried this one first and didn't work)
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.