Skip navigation
Banner

iRadio CP-168

Need programming software for iRadio CP-168

Hello, First Post:

If I may - has anyone ever seen programming software for the iRadio CP-168? Got this nice little radio … until I tried to program it. I have the cable, CHIRP does talk to it with some ICOM drivers that are not right, but no CP-168.

Looking forward to your help,

Mark
Back to the top

did you actually get program the radio

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

I own purchased the radio yesterday, yes I have it in my hand. Fleamarket find - everything is there…but no software.

customer service has been very helpful so far, having sent me the executable via 409shop. Progress…however, I am getting an error and they are helping me further. I will update when I get it to work.
Back to the top

so know you get the software and if you do please upload to the site so members who may need it can benefit.i had went on that site to check anyway .sound like you having driver issue .keep me posted.:thumbs:

Last edit: by tech

Back to the top

Will do, but want to get it to work first.
Back to the top

did you check if the drivers is ok.and i guess you are using usb cable

Back to the top

Sorry to ask - what exact drivers should I be using, and where do I download them?

I found the prolific usb driver and updated it to the latest 2017 version. While fiddling I saw somewhere that the prolific is an older device and may not work for usb3.0 - find a usb2.0 socket! Is this likely? will have to find a different computer to use before I can try that one.

This is what I am seeing:
with usb cable connected to radio and computer, when I open and try to read from or send to the radio, the radio screen flashes between "PC" and "67" (remaining battery capacity), then it flashes up an error dialog box: "Error. Check connection, Retry or cancel?"

Best,

Mark

Last edit: by SirOinksalot

Back to the top

ok so you see the issue driver.where did you buy the cable.and if you had bought it from 409shop .you would have gotten the driver with it .

take a look#http://www.409shop.com/409shop_product.php?id=123882 (Win7 USB interface Programming cable for BAOFENG UV5R UV-5R DM-5R 409shop,walkie-talkie,Handheld Transceiver- Radio)

:thumbs:

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.