Skip navigation
Banner

Kenwood KPG-171D Version 3

Kenwood Protalk TK-3401D program software Version 3 (from 2018)

Hello All,

A couple of friends of me and I have arround 7 Kenwood TK-3401d to use for our hobby primarly in the weekends. Now, because these radios are used a lot lately in our area to for events and professional business, it happens a lot that there is no channel available where we are not disturbed at some moments.  Because everyone is trying changing channels to have a free channel.

I checked and we have V1 version TK-3401d.  After reading in on a lot of fora only I understand that previous year V2 has come out with more analog channels and this year the Digital channels are expanded with the V3 version. And off course we use almost always digital, because that is where we paid the extra money for, NOT?

I found the firmware update to V3 here on the website, but I noticed a comment with it that older program software V1 and V2 would not work anymore.  And the V3 version is nowhere to be found online yet.

Now to my opninion, programming has some huge benefits, like having the possibilities to have 3 channels programmed on the same frequency with a different ID. An dthat with ID 255 it is possible to talk to the other channels.
We are planning to purchase this software, only thing is that it costs around 250 euro for the new V3 version. And that is a huge price for a hobby where the radios already costed a lot.
If we have the software we would certainly like to post it on the website here. But, only problem is that I don't have much computer knowledge. So it  would be difficult for me to hack it and upload.

That's why I had the idea to purchase the software with a couple of people wo need it. If we can find 10 people, the price is only 25 euro each. Would anybody be interested purchasing the software together?

Best regards!
Back to the top

is this what you are looking for# https://hamfiles.co.uk/index.php?page=downloads&type=entry&id=radio-programming%2Fkenwood-programming%2Fkpg-171d_v3-00

if is this you should  have browse through the site.just google it i found this

Last edit: by tech

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

tech said

is this what you are looking for# https://hamfiles.co.uk/index.php?page=downloads&type=entry&id=radio-programming%2Fkenwood-programming%2Fkpg-171d_v3-00

if is this you should  have browse through the site.:thumbs:

Dear Tech,

When I click on the link I get the message that I do not have access to that category unfortunately.
How can I get access?

I did toroughly searched the site ;-). I found the V2, and V3 firmware update post. And with the firmware post someone had poster a comment that the V3 program software was not available yet. Apparently it is on the site, but not for everyone?

Kind regards,
DaanL
Back to the top

hi the software is here .but access this page you must be vip donor please read# How can I become a VIP? - HamFiles

to access this page.:thumbs:

Last edit: by tech

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.