Skip navigation
Banner: Read the FAQs on Emails, Points, Uploading and more ...

Kenwood NX-3200 Series Programming Software..

I recently purchased a Kenwood NX-3220k3. I believe I need KPG-D3N however I can't seem to find it anywhere. Now I am either looking for the wrong software or it simply does not exist.

Product description in what I bought stated Kenwood NX-3220k3. I'm not sure what the K3 represents. But it is NXDN, DMR, and analong. It is not P25 capable. This radio is going to be used for Region interoperability at large scale events. As well as day to day work with repeaters. Regrettably I do not believe I will be able to listen to Missouri States trunking system, (MOSWIN). Even though I would like to listen to it.

I would rather not have to take this radio an absolute world away and pay just to get it programmed. So if anyone has got the software or can point me i the direction I need to be. It would be greatly appreciated. 
Back to the top

Dont work my friend it here but you must sent a ticket for validation ok.:thumbs: 
Kenwood Programming Software KPG-D3N_V110_CD WQTB881

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

just a note you will need to buy a key for this and that will need to come from a Kenwood dealer. no way around this fact as of yet. so when you order a key ask about the latest ver. of the software and firmware the software above is a few ver. old

boldly going no where
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.