Skip navigation
Banner: Read the FAQs on Emails, Points, Uploading and more ...

motorla mts200 cps as well as ht100 issues

looking for the cps software as well as some help with ht100 issues

I am looking for the software for programing my mts200 as well as some help with the software I have for my ht100's. I have a ribless cable that worked great for my mts2000 but I lost the software for that in a move. I have the software for the ht1000 but it says it cant read the radio error every time and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have tried changing the com port from 1 thru 4 and it still doesn't work. the cable worked great with my mts2000. I am unsure if its a cable issue as I don't have the software for the mts2000 anymore so I cant test it to be sure. This is why I am here looking for it. Once I know if its a cable issue or not I will buy a rib and the cables for that if I need to. I just want to get the ht1000's talking to my mts2000. We use them for milsim and the mts2000 was programed for me by the person a bought it from who is out of state. I was able to read it and copy the freq down before I moved and lost the disc with the software on it. So I want to see if I can read the mts2000 again to tell me if its my cable or my computer. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.