Skip navigation
Banner: Jump directly to the Hamfiles Site News Forum

motorla mts200 cps as well as ht100 issues

looking for the cps software as well as some help with ht100 issues

I am looking for the software for programing my mts200 as well as some help with the software I have for my ht100's. I have a ribless cable that worked great for my mts2000 but I lost the software for that in a move. I have the software for the ht1000 but it says it cant read the radio error every time and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have tried changing the com port from 1 thru 4 and it still doesn't work. the cable worked great with my mts2000. I am unsure if its a cable issue as I don't have the software for the mts2000 anymore so I cant test it to be sure. This is why I am here looking for it. Once I know if its a cable issue or not I will buy a rib and the cables for that if I need to. I just want to get the ht1000's talking to my mts2000. We use them for milsim and the mts2000 was programed for me by the person a bought it from who is out of state. I was able to read it and copy the freq down before I moved and lost the disc with the software on it. So I want to see if I can read the mts2000 again to tell me if its my cable or my computer. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.