Skip navigation
Banner: Jump directly to the Hamfiles Site News Forum

Motorola CP110 Handheld Programming Software (CPS)

I am in search of the programming software for the Motorola CP110 CPS Software RVN5149A, B, or D (Not sure which one as I have searched and they all seem to be revisions that are newer of the same software.

Got a box of these that I need to program for a different frequency that is outside of the original 89 programmed into the radio.  From what I understand, this can be done via CPS.

Can anyone assist?

Also from what I have read, the programming cable has a USB style connector, but is not a USB plug.  Can anyone link to a schematic or provide more confirmation on this.

My googling has gone to the ends of the internet and back.

Best Regards!

App_Hack
Back to the top

app_hack said

I am in search of the programming software for the Motorola CP110 CPS Software RVN5149A, B, or D (Not sure which one as I have searched and they all seem to be revisions that are newer of the same software.

Got a box of these that I need to program for a different frequency that is outside of the original 89 programmed into the radio.  From what I understand, this can be done via CPS.

Can anyone assist?

Also from what I have read, the programming cable has a USB style connector, but is not a USB plug.  Can anyone link to a schematic or provide more confirmation on this.

My googling has gone to the ends of the internet and back.

Best Regards!

App_Hack

hi email me i can help you out on this ..
Back to the top

tell rdx series you have what model it is. i have the software if need it let me know ok as far is cable concerned serial is the best if you have that port

Last edit: by tech

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

Jazzylee: I tried to e-mail through the forum and it will not allow me to do this.

tech: Which RDX software is compatible with this model?

Many Thanks for your assistance!

App_Hack
Back to the top

Please keep me updated on this. I was given a CP110 and I'd love to be able to reprogram it but I can't find the CPS anywhere. The RDX software is easy to find but from what I understand it doesn't work with the CP110.

Thanks!
Back to the top

i will up load and ask for valadition ok .so you can try the software ok

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

Anyone have the software for CP110 for USA?
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.