Skip navigation
Banner: Programming or technical problem? Click to Ask the Experts.

Motorola CP200D Mototrbo AAH01QDC9JA2AN

Wanted; Motorola CP200D CPS SOFTWARE for R01.01.21.0000

Looking for CPS for Motorola Mototrbo CP200d??? Any help would/is appreciated. Did not know the original CP200 CPS is NOT compatible😞! Did a recent upgrade of radios(CP200d) and have no software to upgrade frequencies, again any help is greatly appreciated👍
Back to the top

this one you need# Motorola MOTOTRBO CPS (v13.5) Standalone Programming Software - HamFiles

the cp 200 uses a different software. from the cp 200 d ok.:thumbs:

Last edit: by tech

Hobby and love to  the job done
Back to the top

tech said

this one you need# Motorola MOTOTRBO CPS (v13.5) Standalone Programming Software - HamFiles

the cp 200 uses a different software. from the cp 200 d ok.:thumbs:

When i click that link it says its no longer available. Do you know an alternate link where i can download it from?
Back to the top

Mototrobo V2.0 Will program a CP00D
Back to the top

I the item resoved?, I got Mototrbo CPS V16.0 build 823 if needed.
Back to the top

If you do, would you be able to share? Im trying to program xpr8300 repeater as DMR amatuer radio repeater.  Thanks.
Back to the top

I can share but it is not on the wishlist of the forum keeper so it wil not be added very soon.
Back to the top

Not to pry, but I am also in the same boat (looking to program CP200d). If anyone could assist me or point me in a good direction to obtain the CPS it would be fantastic and much appreciated.
Back to the top

Good afternoon gentleman, I am also in need of cps ver 16.0 as i have serveral xpr codeplug version not supported. I can trade-
Back to the top

Send me an email at *****, i will share a link. 

73, Joeri

Sorry helped a few but that is not how it works. Please ask the webmaster to let me add the files to the database and i will upload them. 

73, Joeri

Last edit: by PA2JF

Back to the top

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.