Skip navigation

Motorola GM1280

Where is the software for it?

I was looking at the site at software for my Motorola GM1280, but i don't really know which one i need.

Any suggestions?
Back to the top

If you find this site helpful, please try to upload something new (radio programming software or manuals/circuit diagrams etc.) and make someone else happy too. Please consider donating and help pay the bills, thank you.
Back to the top

A more recent upload of the software can be found here: Motorola Dealer & Network Programming CPS MPT R00.07.04 - HamFiles

Be aware in the past I have found you need to check if your radio requires the Waris version or not. I had to google this last time and it gave me the answers I needed to establish the right version.
Back to the top

What model radio you have.need info

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO  specializing in PROGRAMING INSTALLATION SOFWARE INSTALLATION AND CONVERTNG AND BULDING.AND Repeater INSTALLATION.and repair
Back to the top

tech said

What model radio you have.need info

Mines a Motorola GM1280 version R02.05.03
Back to the top

Did try the one that nick mention in the post before

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO  specializing in PROGRAMING INSTALLATION SOFWARE INSTALLATION AND CONVERTNG AND BULDING.AND Repeater INSTALLATION.and repair
Back to the top

I haven't tried one yet found the link I posted first. Which would be the best?
Back to the top

The version that nick quoted before is version r00.02.14 .I have another later version r00.04.00.you try that version but keep me posted let me know if you are OK .if not I will upload the version I have ok

Back to the top

tech said

The version that nick quoted before is version r00.02.14 .I have another later version r00.04.00.you try that version but keep me posted let me know if you are OK .if not I will upload the version I have ok

I have tried that version and it says Radio Data is Invalid?
Back to the top

Do you want to try the version I have .and what kind of cable you have usb or serial

Back to the top

tech said

Do you want to try the version I have .and what kind of cable you have usb or serial

tech said

Yes please if I can. I have a USB cable. The cable could be at fault but lets try software then I'll order a new cable if not.
Back to the top

And you driver are ok .I will upload and ask validation for you ok

and did try both of that was mention i need to know:thumbs:

Last edit: by tech

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.