Skip navigation
Banner

Motorola HT1550XLS

updated software

I am in need of the updated software for a Motorola HT1550XLS. when I program my radio it keeps telling me I cannot program using 25khz BUT I CAN ONLY USE 12.5 kHz WHEN I SET ALL THE khz'S DOWN TO 12.5 IT STILL WILL NOT LET ME PROGRAM THE RADIOS
Back to the top

where did you download the software from.and what version are you using

Last edit: by tech

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

I originally got the program from a buddy who mainly dealt with Motorola but he has since moved away version is R06.12.09
Back to the top

that version what you are using is narrow band version. you need the wide band version.check the site and see if  you find it if dont send pm .i will sort it out for .

R06.12.09 (NARROW)
+
R06.12.02 (WIDE & NARROW)

Last edit: by tech

Back to the top

Does this particular model do trunking as well?  If so, check the settings on the trunking frequency (There will be at least one in the radio regardless whether or not you are using it for conventional use only)  Chances are that the trunking frequency is set to wide band.
Back to the top

Professional Series Version R06.12.05 is WIDE/NARROW as well... I know someone that can make that radio Front Panel Programmable for you but it is not cheap. I had my VHF done and it works without that special "RED" battery forever now.
Back to the top

thanks for that catch up on the version you mention. that the one i used to program a radio which was programed with narrow band version of that software.:thumbs:

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.