Skip navigation
Banner: Read the FAQs on Emails, Points, Uploading and more …

Motorola R2410 Service monitor - spectrum analyzer portion needed

Hi guys,
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a service manual for my Motorola R2410A service monitor.  The spectrum analyzer on it has an issue and I am mostly looking for the portion of the manual that details the spectrum analyzer.  

Another ham told me that the spectrum analyzer portion is a separate smaller book that goes along with the main manual?

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top

is it normal manual or detailed you wanted

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

I already have an operators manual.

I am looking for the detailed service manual.

Back to the top

JA-MOTO said

Hi guys,
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a service manual for my Motorola R2410A service monitor.  The spectrum analyzer on it has an issue and I am mostly looking for the portion of the manual that details the spectrum analyzer.  

Another ham told me that the spectrum analyzer portion is a separate smaller book that goes along with the main manual?

Thanks in advance.
Did anyone ever come up with the Spectrum Analyzer Manuals for the Motorola R-2410 Service Monitor? I find myself in the same boat.

I was able to get the Vertical section fixed. But the Horizontal is a no-go.

BTW - A hint for anyone working on one of these service monitors. Many of the logic chips have the generic part numbers underneath! The manual has a cryptic Batwing Number, then underneath you'll find something like 74LS27

Moto claims their parts are hand selected and you must use their parts. Has not been the case so far…
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.