Skip navigation
Banner: Programming or technical problem? Click to Ask the Experts.

Motorola SM 50/120 programming software

vR05.00.00 01-Sep-98

I am looking for vR05.00.00 software for the SM 50/120 mobiles, I looked through the software uploads and didn't see it there. If I have over looked and didn't spot this version may I get directed to the link, sorry if it has already been uploaded and I missed it

Thank you 
Back to the top

it seems like you are not looking the right place anyway here it is # Motorola SM50, SM120 (R04) Programming Software - HamFiles

latest is R04.00.00 OK:thumbs:

Last edit: by tech

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Elecctronic & consultant
Back to the top

tech said

it seems like you are not looking the right place anyway here it is # Motorola SM50, SM120 (R04) Programming Software - HamFiles

latest is R04.00.00 OK:thumbs:
great thank you!

Have version R04.00.00 from here, though vR05.00.00 was the latest (SM50/
SM120 AMERICAS R05.00.00. 14 Jul 1998)

Last edit: by wolf3

Back to the top

ok never seen that one anyway i used this all the time i will locate the you mention to see  what is difference:thumbs:

Back to the top

like @tech never seen R05.00.00
all I have seen is reference to it in other forums

location USA
Back to the top

is like a him make that his version :shutup:to be honest i havent seen that version i am checking  making call overseas some of my techinican freind i  the field  they have never seen that R05.00.00 VERSION I WOULD LOVE TO GET A COPY OF THAT RELEASE TO WHAT SO DIFFERENT ABOUT. :rockon:

Last edit: by tech

Back to the top

I have uploaded and asked for validation.
Back to the top

Poptarrrrrt said

I have uploaded and asked for validation.

thanks!
Back to the top

Still looking for it? I have 3 versions, I just do not know how to handle them, I made my account yesterday lol
Back to the top

Back to the top

jair.tapia said

Still looking for it? I have 3 versions, I just do not know how to handle them, I made my account yesterday lol

yes I have it, what versions do you have?

thank you

Back to the top

the two latest version is here .go in motorola section you willl see it.:thumbs:

Back to the top

tech said

the two latest version is here .go in motorola section you willl see it.:thumbs:

:thumbs:  :thumbs:
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.