Skip navigation
Banner

Motorola XTS3000 Software

Looking to see what software needed

Looking to see what version of software someone might have available for the Motorola XTS 3000 P25 radio. I read the comments for the software on this site and they said it was the wrong version. If anyone can help, that would be amazing.
Back to the top

did you actullay try any of them

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

No because the one costs 175 points to download. Just wondering if anyone else had any luck with it.
Back to the top

i used it on the regular xts 3000 vhf .anyway me some one can shed some light on that 

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Electronic & consultant
Back to the top

Back to the top

superal said

Looking to see what version of software someone might have available for the Motorola XTS 3000 P25 radio. I read the comments for the software on this site and they said it was the wrong version. If anyone can help, that would be amazing.

The XTS3000 was the first XTS and was essentially a repackaged and updated Astro Saber.  It uses the same CPS and Tuner.
Back to the top

superal said

HI you need the firmware too..
i have all the radio and software, but the firmware is very hard to find..
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.