Skip navigation
Banner: Programming or technical problem? Click to Ask the Experts.

Need Motorola XTS5000 programing software

Need Motorola XTS5000 programing software

Need Motorola XTS5000 programing software.
Thank you,
Andrew
Back to the top

Why can't I download this? It keeps taking me to a page that says I'm not authorized or it has been removed. Thanks
Back to the top

Says the same thing to me also.
Back to the top

It appears the whole Motorola repository is missing unless there is access requirements like additional points. Can anyone confirm?
Back to the top

Just verifying that yeah, it's gone for me too, its "not just you" - seems to be a known issue.
Back to the top

Anyone have any ideas why the entire Motorola repository is gone? Also any ideas as to get xts software?
Back to the top

I think they dont want motorola stuff on here. There very picky on their software. Feel free to email me KN4KVK@arrl.net and ill see what i have if anyone needs motorola stuff.
Back to the top

Quite possible big /\/\ ripped them for sharing their s/w. I too cannot find any.
Back to the top

KN4KVK do you mind if I email you for CPS software for XTS3000 if you have it?
Back to the top

Go to thepiratebay.org an search for motorola cps. There's a file thats 26 gig that has all kinds of software for big m. Labtool an everything
Back to the top

I i have software for the xts3000/5000 feel free to keep emailing me guys. ill look and try to find the things you need. i would love it if someone could send me some used xts batteries in exchange for software. condition doesnt matter, Kn4kvk@arrl.net
Back to the top

I am looking for the xts 3000/5000 software as well.  I have found the large 26GB torrent from a few trackers, but unfortunately there are no seeds.
Back to the top

Astro Saber XTS3000 CPS R05.03.00

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HjytrFMQutcK1SxJ3e5TKFzkWtJbNbIH (Astro Saber XTS3000 CPS R05.03.00.zip - Google ????)
Back to the top

Outlaw308 said

Astro Saber XTS3000 CPS R05.03.00

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HjytrFMQutcK1SxJ3e5TKFzkWtJbNbIH (Astro Saber XTS3000 CPS R05.03.00.zip - Google ????)

I have the software and programming cable… It wont work for Win10 since rib boxes cant handle the bits.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.