Skip navigation
Banner

Search CS-M330

Cloningsoftware for IC-M330GE

Seeking the programming software for an ICOM IC M330GE - who can help?
Back to the top

I did a search on this radio from what i read .i am not seeing any programming software at this time .but look in manual read it self programable.maybe it is out but i am not seeing any 

Last edit: by tech

Hobby and love to  the job done
Back to the top

tech said

I did a search on this radio from what i read .i am not seeing any programming software at this time .but look in manual read it self programable.maybe it is out but i am not seeing any 

You can program yourself, the MMSI and ATIS number, then no more without programming tool for the first time. If you want to have the Netherlands-Radio-Channels that goes only via PC Programmingsoftware.

RadEng posted on March30. the following to my search:

"Have just uploaded it.

But you will need to raise a Site Support Ticket to request its validation. Please note there is a back-log atm.
To raise a Site Support Ticket, Login, then from Home page, Top left hand Menu, 14th down.

Regards,

RadEng."

Back to the top

Yes i checked and seeing it in the back cata .you are right.well  you must sent a ticket for it to be validated 

Back to the top

tech said

Yes i checked and seeing it in the back cata .you are right.well  you must sent a ticket for it to be validated
How do I send this ticket? Can you help me? I have no idea how to do it :-(

Last edit: by Eaglemk

Back to the top

I  have sent through the validation .for you

Back to the top

tech said

I  have sent through the validation .for you

Thanks for your help, everything worked.

Regards,
Ralf
Back to the top

You are welcome.:thumbs:

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.