Skip navigation
Banner: Read the FAQs on Emails, Points, Uploading and more ...

WANTED - GP300 Radius Software NEEDED

Hi

Need software for Radius GP300 5 tone model number: P94YPC09C5AA Please
Back to the top

R.G TWO-WAY RADIO Elecctronic & consultant
Back to the top

tech said

did you try this one# Motorola GP300/350 (R08) RSS Programming Software - HamFiles

Yeah, but it's not for a 5 tone radius gp300.
Back to the top

what happen when you try it .and the version seems to be a older version 

Back to the top

tech said

what happen when you try it .and the version seems to be a older version 

not supported model.
Back to the top

ok i have it .i will upload and asked for valadition ok:thumbs:

Back to the top

tech said

ok i have it .i will upload and asked for valadition ok:thumbs:

Thank you.

BTW My GP300 VHF works ok with the above mentioned RSS. No problems there.
Back to the top

ok my friend my work is done .just wait for it to show up ok:thumbs:

Last edit: by tech

Back to the top

tech said

ok my friend my work is done .just wait for it to show up ok:thumbs:

k
Back to the top

just waiting on nick to do the rest :thumbs:

Back to the top

software is ready look on the front page:thumbs:

Back to the top

If you are having problems programming with the software already available for download I just submitted a upload request for CPS R03.11.15  Folder: gp300 which I have used to program radius radios
Back to the top

please read before you upload software unnecessary.if you have read you will see or check the site .:thumbs:

Back to the top

petbro said

tech said

did you try this one# Motorola GP300/350 (R08) RSS Programming Software - HamFiles
Yeah, but it's not for a 5 tone radius gp300.
Sorry, I do not understand  tech posting to my offer to help petbro he states in his post the available software currently available for download does not work. I searched for and could not find CPS R03.11.15 in the downloads section.  I offered to upload this software so petbro could program his radio but tech post does not make sense clearly petbro post states he needs a different version software to program his radio but I did not see any post offering to upload software that would make it possible to program his radio. It takes a great deal of time to find the right software to program a radio without having to sort out what confusing posts are trying to say? As I posted, I will try to upload CPS R03.11.15 so petbro can program his radio :)
Back to the top

none you did read the post properly .please do .you are  confusing yourself .i am only advising you of what you can do .be for you upload any software i check the site first and the check the back cata .thats all i am saying which i very much straight foward .and remember there are different series of radios thank you . :thumbs:n.b this is the software you upload it here. this not the one he want .mine worked just fine.the problem is is having is to install the program from dos .he doesnt know what command to type .i hope you get the drift.:upsidedown:take a look it right here on the site #  Motorola Professional GP300, GM300 Series CPS (R03.11.15) EMEA English - HamFiles .which is windows program.the he used is dos 

Last edit: by tech

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.