Skip navigation
Banner: Jump directly to the Hamfiles Site News Forum

Looking for Kenwood nx3220 software

Kenwood nx3220 software wide band

tech said

Waste of time they are other radios out there that can be used:shake:
Agreed!!!!

Unfortunately we end up doing this sometimes.  I have had to do this and it is freaking bear to get thru.  Especially when you software that costs thousands of dollars like OTAP Manager KPG-180AP and giant addon packs for 100 or 250 radios etc.  OMG it  kills me to have to do this but its not like a software package that you can just tell the customer to pony up $150 for a new D3N etc.

I have purchased the Wideband for my personal use so that I can have only one radio and be able to use it for our Nexedge systems and my ham radio both.  So I have to eat the cost when something goes wrong.  Thankfully that has only happened once to me!!  :D
Back to the top

TechChad said

cas079 said

I have  install   my kpg d3 software on my lap top about a week ago , and  yesterday my lap top has stop working. Is there any to  retrieve my license?
There is a HORRIFIC PROCESS to reauthorize the software, most dealers just wont do it.  But it goes like this…

1) email tech support at kwd with details about the lost software, why it was lost and other questions they are sure to ask later.

2)The email must include the original email that Kenwood themselves sent out when they first issued the digital license.  As well all the attachments they sent at that time which inlcude a text file, pdf's and the .jkefs file that authorized the software.

3) include the device ID of the new computer to transfer it to.  Open KPT-300LMC (License Management Client) then click on Setup > General > Device ID copy that number that start with a * and include that in your email.

4) In most cases that dealer that sent you that software needs to be the one to initiate that request.
BEWARE THAT IF YOU HAD WIDEBAND PRIVILEDGES ON THAT SOFTWARE THEY WILL NOT REISSUE IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.  I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE FOUGHT FOR THIS FOR MYSELF AND LOST!!!!
Before anyone says it YES YOU CAN HAVE WIDEBAND on that software.  But you have to submit a wideband request form to Kenwood for them to send you a key that authorized wideband.  If that form was filled out then you read and agreed that if you lost it for any reason it would NOT be reissued.

FINALLY YOU WILL RECEIVE (OR YOUR DEALER) AUTHORIZATION TO USE THE SAME .jkefs FILE TO REUSE THE SOFTARE A SECOND TIME.  IT TAKES ABOUT 3+ WEEKS TO MAKE ALL THAT HAPPEN!!

I should be able to do something in the software so you don't have to register the software. I just need someone to  email me the application. If i can do it, I will be posting it on this site for everyone to use.
Back to the top

Hello friend i hope and pray that every thing goes well .i hope by know some of the expert cracker would  have done that.but for now is a no show .keep me posted on the out come.what is that you need is the setup files if is that may be i can find that .give me more info on what you need.but remember no email address allowed shot me me a pm.we can talk:thumbs:

Last edit: by tech

Hobby and love to  the job done
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.